Here is an overview of the mode and some cross shooting tips PlayStation Blog:
Photo mode features
- Apply expressions to the following characters in a scene:
- Kratos, Atreus, Freya, Brock, Cyndry, Angrboda, Thor, and Throd
- Hide main or side characters in the scene
- Adjust the camera controls with:
- field of view
- Focal Length
- Film imaging machine
- Adjust shutter controls using:
- depth of field
- focus distance
- f stop
- Adjust brightness and filters with:
- grain film
- Filter intensity, with precise controls for vibrance and saturation
- Apply vignettes, borders and slogans
Tips for placing pictures
- set the Filter intensity, vibrance, and saturation On the filter you want to get a wider range of colors.
- Be sure to Add a vignette when it is appropriate to Give the shot more depth.
- do not worry Roll the camera a little, especially when shooting combat. It can make your screenshots look more dynamic and less like the camera is always shooting from a fixed horizontal position.
- If you want to take vertical shots, you can Rotate the camera 90 degrees to give yourself the much needed headroom.
- to remember, Lighting is everything! Screenshots will really stand out if the subject of the shot is properly lit. Know the light source when entering photo mode to give your subject the proper view.
- take your time Looking for a shot you’re happy with. A lot of times, you can go into photo mode and think about taking a certain shot only to find something else better during that moment. Explore with the camera, move around the scene, and see what jumps out at you.
“Friendly food geek. Communicator. Hipster-friendly creator. Bacon evangelist. Zombie nerd. Pop culture advocate. Beer aficionado.”