The shocking moment a man who lived in a multi-storey house came downstairs to hear what a noise it was when his house went up in flames was all caught on film.
Five people were taken to hospital following the incident in Halifax, West Yorkshire the sun
In the clip, a man can be seen walking down the stairs before the screen goes white due to an explosion. The house was gutted by the fire and the kitchen was also badly damaged.
All five suffered from smoke inhalation and one of them required medical treatment for burns.
West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service (WYFRS) said the fire was caused by a charged electric motorbike at the house.
Source: the sun
Release Date: 08-03-2023 13:28