After a hot week of weather, the weekend is finally here, along with a brand new Wordle game on May 20th. The new Wordle is only available to solve for the next 24 hours, so there’s no time to lose if you want to keep your winning streak alive. Speaking of winning streaks, if you want some help maintaining your Wordle victory record, simply head to the bottom of the page for Express Online’s latest collection of spoiler-free tips and clues for Wordle 335 on May 20th. good luck!
A word game spread all over social media, Wordle tasks players with discovering a five-letter word in just six guesses.
To master the Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter box turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, then the letter you guessed is in the word, and not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, then the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, displaying the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three guides specific to Wordle 335 on May 20th…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Word 335 Hints and guides for May 20th…
1. Wordle 335 begins with the letter G.
2. Wordle 335 contains two vowels.
3. Fans of Mario, Sonic, Fortnite and Minecraft should be able to figure this out.
“Alcohol geek. Certified web scholar. Travel aficionado. Subtly charming twitter fanatic.”