Prime Day deals are in full swing, at least for a few more hours. But Best Buy’s Black Friday sale event continues in July, with many deals that easily outpace what Amazon has to offer.
If you want some examples, the cheapest OLED TV deal I’ve seen this sales season comes from Best Buy — an LG 48-inch A2 OLED TV for $599. There’s also an epic deal on our best budget TV, the Roku 75-inch Plus QLED for $799.
There are tons of deals to be found, so keep scrolling and check out the best deals I found at Best Buy Black Friday for the July sales event. Just keep in mind that like Prime Day, these Best Buy sales end today (July 12), so let’s dive into some last-minute deals.
The Best Buy Black Friday event in July requires no membership (unlike Prime Day.) But Best Buy does offer a few perks for My Best Buy memberships: A free tier gets you free shipping, which is a nice perk. Best Buy coupon codes are also available for additional savings.
However, there are paid tiers of My Best Buy membership. Check out the perks below:
Best Black Friday Buy July Sale – Quick Links
- Air purifiers: Bissell, Dyson, on sale over $29
- apple: MacBooks from $749
- headphones: Bose, Apple, and Sony starting at $31
- kitchen tools: Air Fryers, Mixers, Starting at $39
- laptops: Up to $500 off the latest laptops
- Nintendo Switch: $20 off Switch games
- computer games: Save on gaming monitors, laptops and accessories
- Phones: Up to $1,000 off Galaxy S23 and iPhone 14 with activation
- Televisions: Smart TVs on sale from $64
- smart watches: Up to $70 off Samsung, Fitbit, and Garmin
- Tablets: Android Tablets, Apple iPads up to $300 off
- Kids Games: Up to 50% off Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price
- Blanks: Deals starting at $179
- video games: Xbox Series X and PS5 games from $19
Best Black Friday Sale in July Sale – Top 5 Sales of the Day
Back to school
“Friendly food geek. Communicator. Hipster-friendly creator. Bacon evangelist. Zombie nerd. Pop culture advocate. Beer aficionado.”