Jennifer Lopez cancels 2024 North American tour

New York (AFP) – Jennifer Lopez has canceled its 2024 North American tour, Live Nation representatives confirmed to The Associated Press.

“Jennifer is taking time off to be with her children, family and close friends,” they said in a statement.

This tour was her first in five years, in support of her first solo album in a decade. “this is me now” And The accompanying film.

The tour was scheduled to begin on June 26 in Orlando, Florida, and end in Houston on August 31. Live Nation shared that attendees who purchased tickets through Ticketmaster will automatically receive a refund.

Lopez made her own statement to fans on her website and newsletter OntheJLo, writing, “I am extremely saddened and devastated that I let you down. Please know that I would not do this if I did not feel it was absolutely necessary.”

She continued, “I promise I will make it up to you and we will be together again. I love you all so much. Until next time…”

‘This Is Me…Now’ was released earlier this year, 20 years after her hit album ‘This Is Me…then’. Lopez He told the Associated Press That the new album was a “miracle” and a “second chance.” And I would like to capture that moment in time the way this album captured that moment in time.

See also  Tony Awards Won't Broadcast As Schedule, Due To Writers' Strike - The Hollywood Reporter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *