Update 05:45 According to the Ukrainian Interior Ministry, more than 720 people have been killed and more than 200 are missing by Russian troops in the suburbs of Pukia and Kiev.
The Ukrainian Attorney General’s Office said it was also investigating the incident in the northeastern Brovary district. The bodies of six civilians were found with gunshot wounds in a basement in the village of Shevchenkov, and Russian forces are believed to be responsible, Sky News reported.
Update 05:00 The United States is preparing another $ 750 million military support package, which will be announced in the coming days, a senior U.S. defense official said.
The $ 800 million military aid package approved by President Joe Biden a month ago is due to end this week.
It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.
The report is the result of a week-long fact-finding mission led by three Ukrainians selected from a list of OSCE experts. The investigation was launched after 45 countries relied on the Moscow mechanism for the rare OSCE mechanism, which is used to investigate human rights concerns, CNN reports.
In a tweet, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky thanked US President Joe Biden for using the word “genocide” to describe the Russian invasion of Ukraine. “The true words of a true leader,” Zhelensky wrote on Twitter.
Update 02:30 On Wednesday, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky mocked Moscow’s statements that the war against his country was going well, and wondered how President Vladimir Putin could have approved the plan, which included the deaths of so many Russians.
“It was once again said that their so-called special operation in Russia should be carried out according to plan. But the truth is that no one in the world understands how to implement such a plan,” Zhelensky said. In a post published in the Telegram.
“How did the plan to kill tens of thousands of native soldiers in a month-long war come about? Who can approve of such a plan?”
“None of this should depend on your family budget, your ability to fill your tank, declare a dictatorial war and commit genocide in half the world,” Biden said at the event fuel price.
“Yes, I call it genocide because it is clear that Putin is trying to dispel the notion that he can be Ukrainian, and the evidence is growing,” Biden told reporters.
He added: “We will allow lawyers to decide internationally whether they are qualified or not, but I think so,” he told Reuters.
Update 01:00 Volodymyr Zhelensky proposed on Wednesday to replace him Victor MedvetsukReuters quotes a pro-Russian politician who is in high office with prisoners of war captured by Moscow forces.
“It is important that our security forces and military consider such a possibility,” he said in a statement. On Tuesday, Ukrainian security services said they had arrested Medvedev, a close and influential ally of President Vladimir Putin in Ukraine.
Update 00:30 The city council says 84,000 homes have been destroyed during the Russian siege of Mariupol. This includes 40% of the tallest buildings in the city.
“We need $ 2.3 billion to build so many homes and at least create basic living conditions,” the council said.
Earlier, the mayor said about 21,000 civilians had been killed in the city of Mariupol.
Initial message: Vladimir Putin on Tuesday promised that Russia’s bloody offensive in Ukraine would continue until its objectives are fulfilled, and stressed that despite major setbacks in the face of severe Ukrainian opposition and significant losses, action must be taken according to plan, the AP writes.
Russian troops, who have thwarted their advance into the Ukrainian capital, are now focusing on the eastern Donbass region, which on Tuesday said it was investigating allegations that Ukraine had thrown poison at its troops. It is not clear what the material will be, but Western officials have warned that the use of chemical weapons by Russia could be a serious escalation of an already devastating war.
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and US President Joseph Biden on Tuesday The importance of intensifying assistance Military and economic forces have called for new sanctions against Russia aimed at Ukraine.
- Ukraine has arrested a pro-Russian Ukrainian oligarch, who released a photo of Victor Medvetsky in Zelenski handcuffs.
- Fujia did not acknowledge the assassination, claiming that Putin was a fake
- Kiev condemns Russian military for using phosphorus bombs in Novoyakovlivka
- Russian President Vladimir Putin has said that Belarus is “the right place for talks between Moscow and Kiev.”
- Kiev has compiled a list of traitors: 73 politicians and 13 media
- A Russian military line has been discovered heading towards Donbass using satellite imagery
- Ukraine and Poland signed an aid agreement during the war.
- A one-and-a-half-year-old girl from Mariupol and a 13-year-old boy from Cargo have been bombed by EU invaders.
- The mayor said at least 10,000 civilians have been killed in Mariupol since the war began.
- The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) said on Monday that nearly two-thirds of Ukrainian children had fled their homes in the six weeks since Russia’s occupation.
- Volodymyr Zhelensky said that if heavy weapons were provided, Ukrainian forces would be able to end the Russian siege on Mariupol.
- Eleven civilians were killed overnight in Russian bombings in the Kharkov region of eastern Ukraine
- Ukrainian officials say Russian arsenal has been destroyed in the Novosibirsk region of the Luhansk region.
- The Pentagon is monitoring a possible chemical weapons attack in Mariupol
- Ukrainian authorities in the northeastern city of Kharkov have warned people not to access “anti-personal-land mines” in the area.
- Volodymyr Zhelensky said in his daily video on Monday night that Russian forces could use chemical weapons in Ukraine.
- The World Bank says Ukraine’s economy will shrink by 45.1% this year due to Russian invasion
Broadcast in real time for the most important news of the day, deliver at equal distances, and Like Our Facebook page!
Follows Mediafax on Instagram See fascinating pictures and stories from around the world!
The content of the website www.mediafax.ro is designed for your personal information and use only. This Prohibited MEDIAFAX re-publishes the content of this site in the absence of an agreement. To get this deal, contact us at [email protected].
“Evil gamer. Amateur music trailblazer. Alcohol geek. Problem solver. Coffee advocate. Troublemaker. Infuriatingly humble zombieaholic.”